If you are looking for a high end VR headset, there is no doubt you have already come across the HTC Vive and Valve Index. They are two excellent VR headsets and we’ve done the HTC Vive vs. Valve Index comparison to help you make the right purchase decision.
At ProductVersus.com, we’ve found a clear winner in the HTC Vive vs. Valve Index comparison:
HTC Vive vs Valve Index Comparison: Which one is better?
Our Winner? The Valve Index
The Valve Index is simply one of the best VR headsets you can buy right now, however, finding one can be difficult and you are better off purchasing directly through Steam, rather than paying the often inflated prices from resellers on Amazon.
However, that’s not to say the HTC Vive isn’t a great VR headset! Its AMOLED displays deliver better contrast than the Valve Index, but it has slightly lower overall performance specs when compared to the Valve Index.
- Lighthouse tracking - base station 1.0 provides up to 160 sq. Feet of play space for those that demand the best in Vive VR gaming.
- Crystal-clear graphics - see the virtual world through a 2880 x 1700 combined Pixel resolution. All-new LCD panels reduce the distance between Pixels, minimizing the screen-door effect.
- Flip-up design - go easily between reality and virtual reality with the flip-up design, without disrupting your VR journey.
- Vive port - Get the most out of VR with Infinity. Enjoy unlimited access to hundreds of VR games, apps, and videos.
- Vive reality system - Vive reality system lets you navigate seamlessly between virtual experiences. Discover new content, launch titles from your library, play a video, or browse the web.