Are you trying to decide between the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 or the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 quick facts
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super quick facts
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 product details
- Item Package Dimension: 10.699999989086L X 3.699999996226W X 2.49999999745H Inches
- Item Package Weight - 2.1495070545 Pounds
- Item Package Quantity - 1
- Product Type - Video Card
- Package Weight, 1.926 kilograms
- Package Dimensions, 9.5 L x 32.8 H x 17.6 W (centimeters)
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super product details
- Real Boost Clock: 1830 MHz; Memory detail: 6144 MB GDDR6.
- All-new NVIDIA turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion
- Dual fans offer higher performance cooling and low acoustic noise
- All-metal backplate, pre-installed
- New turing architecture
- 6gb 192-bit gddr6
- Super compACt 6.83-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k, hdr,VR ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Memory Speed:14 Gbps.Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Boost clock: 1815 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
New products & alternatives to the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU with single fan, Turing Architecture
- 6GB of GDDR6 VRAM, 12 Gb/s Memory Speed, 192-Bit Memory Interface
- Bundled with MazepolyHDMICable
- 【2GB DDR3 Memory】Radeon HD 7670 graphics card has 650MHz core frequency, up to 1333MHz memory speed,allows good fluency,which can effectively meet your needs.
- 【Efficient and Silent 】This gaming video card comes with 2GB video memory capacity, and it is equipped with an independent cooling fan, which has a lower working temperature and higher efficiency, low noise and quiet work.
- 【Easy to Install】High performance gaming graphics card with PCI Express 2.0 slot, small in size,plug and play,easy to install and with good performance, convenient to carry and store.
- 【Durable】All solid capacitors, integrated thickened heat dissipation module, strengthened PCB materials, make games and works performance more stable.And the maximum resolution can up to 2K,support DirectX 11,OpenGL 4.5.
- 【Independently Powered】No external power supply, about 60W full-load power consumption.
- 4x HDMI Ports enable multi-monitor productivity on up to 4 displays.
- Single-slot Design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Passive Cooling keeps things quiet.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- There are VGA/DVI/HDMI-compatible interfaces of this graphics card, which can be connected to the TV or monitor and allow you to enjoy high clarity picture.
- This graphics card is characterized by DDR5 high speed and 128 bits wide, which enables it to ensure high performance and provide you with fluent usage experience.
- Made of high-quality metal material, it is firm, impact resistant and durable to use.
- Dual Fans Cooling offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- The graphics card has low noise and quiet work, providing a better environment for games and multimedia. Easy to use and with good performance, with small size, convenient to carry and store. The computer graphics card has a lower working temperature and higher efficiency, which can effectively meet your needs
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, with 1500MHz core clock and 1725MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, plus 5888 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 4.0 interface - Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes DisplayPort and HDMI outputs for expanded connectivity.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience - Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. It's the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- This GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
Our conclusion on the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 vs Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super
Both the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super are both excellent products that will more than do their job!