Are you trying to decide between the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT quick facts
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti quick facts
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT product details
- Radeon RX 5700 XT
- RDNA architecture
- 7 nanometer technology
- Radeon image sharpening
- AMD FidelityFX Dual BIOS
- Raw II - Introducing the XFX raw II 5700 XT. Built with style and dynamic cooling power in mind to yield lower temperatures and heightened performance that adapt to the intensity of the moment. Thanks to new, vivid XFX logo LED integrated into the XFX raw II you can play and look like a pro
- GPU - AMD RX 5700 XT
- Memory - 8GB of GDDR6
- GPU boost clock up to 1905 MHz
- "Game clock" is the expected GPU clock when running in typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary
- OC Edition: Boost Clock up to 1980 MHz (OC Mode)/ up to 1905 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- New and Improved Heatsink has contact points to cool both the VRM and on-board memory.
- Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti product details
- GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs deliver the ultimate performance for gamers and creators. They’re powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture— with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features.
- Experience today’s biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS. RTX. It’s On.
- NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
- NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. The lowest latency. The best responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs and NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors. Acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies to measure and optimize system latency for competitive games.
- Take your creative projects to a new level with GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs. Delivering AI-acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the best encoding and image quality, GeForce RTX GPUs give you the performance to create your best.
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- Boost Clock 1695 MHz, 8GB 256-bit GDDR6, 14 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Low Hash Rate (LHR) 25 MH's ETH hash rate (est.)
- White LED Logo Lighting, IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 4 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1785 MHz (OC mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming mode).
New products & alternatives to the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
- · Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 4500 4-Core 8-thread Processor (3.6GHz-4.3GHz)| Graphics:R5 4500
- · Smooth Graphics: R5 4500 RX 6600 8GB| RAM: （16G）8GB*2 DDR4 3200MHz | Hard Drive: NVME M.2 500G Solid State Drive |Motherboard: A520 S2 Motherboard
- · Power Supply: 500W 80+ Power Supply | Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (installed already)
- · Connectivity: 5×USB3.2 Gen1| 4×USB2.0| 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 |Audio: 7.1 Channel |Special Add-Ons: PCI-E WIFI| Window side case panel | 6RGB fans for Maximum Air and lighting| multiple RGB colors
- · 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support| This figuration is capable of running many games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Battlefield V, Minecraft, and more
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, with 1552MHz core clock and 1777MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (128-bit) on-board memory, plus 2560 CUDA processing cores and up to 224GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 4.0 interface - Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes DisplayPort 1.4a and HDMI 2.1 outputs for expanded connectivity.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience - Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. It's the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Chipset: AMD RX 6700
- Memory: 10GB GDDR6
- Cooling: XFX SWFT 309 Triple Fan
- Boost Clock: Up To 2425MHz
- HP OEM Pull: MPN H88-1E414-500HP (no retail box or packagiing)
- Chipset Manufacturer: Radeon | Memory: 6GB GDDR6X
- Connectors: 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 2.1 | Compatible Slot: PCI Express 3.0 x 16
- Power Cable Requirement: 8-Pin PCI-E | Features: G-SYNC/FreeSync Compatible, Multiple Monitor Support
- 1 year CUK Hardware Warranty.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 3.40GHz (4.60GHz Max. Turbo)
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 - 2 x 8GB (2 slots total, 64GB Max)
- Hard Drives: 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD
- Video Graphics: Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB GDDR6
- Power Supply: 550 Watt
Our conclusion on the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT vs Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
Both the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti are both excellent products that will more than do their job!