Are you trying to decide between the Samsung Galaxy S10e and the Samsung Galaxy S20?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Samsung Galaxy S10e or the Samsung Galaxy S20 – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Samsung Galaxy S10e and the Samsung Galaxy S20 are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Samsung Galaxy S10e quick facts
|1||Samsung Galaxy S10e, 128GB, Prism Black - Unlocked (Renewed)||9,744 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S10E 128GB 5.8" 4G LTE Fully Unlocked, Black (Renewed)||VIEW PRODUCT|
|3||Samsung Galaxy S10e, 128GB, Prism Black - Unlocked (Renewed Premium)||152 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
Samsung Galaxy S20 quick facts
|1||Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, 128GB, Cosmic Gray - Unlocked (Renewed)||3,068 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, 128GB, Cloud Navy - Unlocked (Renewed)||2,217 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
|3||SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G Cell Phone, Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 128GB, Pro Grade Camera,...||12,645 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
Samsung Galaxy S10e product details
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100, 4G LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/38/39/40/41/46/66/71
- 5.8” Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display (2280x1440) 438 ppi HDR10+ certified) - Android 9.0 (Pie) - Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame - IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) > Not advised for beach or pool use - Capacitive Fingerprint sensor (side, Galaxy S10e).
- 128GB + 6GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Snapdragon 855 64-bit Octa-Core Processor - Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
- Main (REAR) Dual camera:12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide) + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) - Selfie (FRONT) camera:10 MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF - OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) - Video:4K UHD video recording at 60 fps (3840x2160) - VDIS (Video Digital Image Stabilization).
- Fully Unlocked Version. Compatible with Most GSM and CDMA Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Google Fi, Verizon, Sprint, etc.
- This is a Samsung Certified Pre-Owned phone, completely remanufactured by Samsung engineers who build Samsung's new devices.
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.).
- This phone is remanufactured with a brand new battery and includes a new charging cable - all in brand-new Samsung packaging and a Samsung certified Re-Newed seal of authenticity (no charger included).
- The phone has passed more than 400 rigorous tests to ensure full functionality and has been inspected to ensure that it is free of any cosmetic imperfection.
- Each Samsung certified Pre-Owned phone comes with the same one-year limited warranty as a brand new device.
Samsung Galaxy S20 product details
- 2G GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900, CDMA 800, 1900, 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900), 3G CDMA BC0(800),BC1(1900),BC10(800), 4G LTE: B1, 2 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71, 5G: 2, 5, 41, 66, 71 SA/NSA/Sub6 - Single SIM (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.2" Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits, 1440 x 3200 pixels, 4000mAh Battery
- 128GB 12GB RAM, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7nm+), Octa-core, Adreno 650
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/2.0 + 12 MP, f/1.8 + 12 MP, f/2.2, Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2
- US model with Warranty and US 5G / Global 4G LTE. Compatible with Most GSM and CDMA Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will Also work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint.
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, IP68 for water and dust resistant
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+), Android 10, Octa-core, Adreno 650, One UI 2.5, 4500mAh Battery
- Rear Camera: 12MP Wide (F/1.8 aperture) + 12MP Ultrawide (F/2.2 aperture) + 8MP Telephoto (F/2.4 aperture), Front Camera: 32MP (F/2.2 aperture) , Under Display Fingerprint
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, CDMA 800/1900 & TD-SCDMA, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, 4G: LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71, 5G: SA/NSA/Sub6 (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- American Model, Compatible with Most GSM and CDMA Carriers like Telus, Rogers, Freedom, etc. Will Also work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint.
- MORE FREEDOM: With unlocked by Samsung, you call the shots; Start with the Galaxy S20 FE 5G then choose your carrier, data plan, services, features, and apps, so you get the phone you want, set up exactly how you want
- INFINITY-O DISPLAY: The 6.5” FHD Infinity-O Display has barely-there bezels surrounding the flat edges, and a super small punch hole for the camera*; Meaning a more immersive screen that makes your gaming, streaming, and video calling way more fun
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: The same pro-grade triple lens S20 camera, now available in FE; Three cameras on the rear let you snapshot moments in your own way
- 30X SPACE ZOOM: Zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby with the power of 30X Space Zoom
- NIGHT MODE: With bigger pixels and enhanced camera AI, the rear camera adjusts to pull in light even when it’s dark so your shots come out detailed and colorful
New products & alternatives to the Samsung Galaxy S10e and the Samsung Galaxy S20
- FLEX MODE: Free up your hands with Flex Mode on the Galaxy Z Fold4; This smartphone stands on its own so you can take notes during a conference call or follow along with instructional videos in real time
- HANDS FREE VIDEO: Don’t stay stuck to your cellphone; Set up your phone in Flex Mode and check off your to-dos while catching up with friends; Hands-free video chat lets you multitask and move freely while staying in frame
- MULTI-VIEW WINDOW: Easily attend a virtual work meeting and capture important notes at the same time, or catch up on your favorite shows as you answer texts; With multiple windows, doing different tasks is easy with Galaxy Z Fold4
- S PEN READY: Transform your Galaxy Z Fold4 into a multifunctional device with S Pen; It gives you that pen-on-paper feeling and makes it easy to take notes while attending virtual meetings, drag and drop content, and get more done
- YOUR APPS, YOUR WAY: App display optimization allows you to customize how you see apps on the edge-to-edge screen of Galaxy Z Fold4; Also, use multiple apps to their full potential by dragging and dropping content from one window to the other
- 8K SUPER STEADY VIDEO: Shoot videos that rival how epic your life is with stunning 8K recording, the highest recording resolution available on a smartphone; Video captured is effortlessly smooth, thanks to Auto Focus Video Stabilization on Galaxy S22
- NIGHTOGRAPHY plus PORTAIT MODE: Capture the night with crystal clear, bright pics and videos, no matter the lighting with Night Mode; Portrait Mode auto-detects and adjusts to what you want front and center, making all your photos worthy of a frame
- 50MP PHOTO RESOLUTION plus BRIGHT DISPLAY: From elaborate landscapes to intricate creations, capture vivid detail with 50MP resolution; Your favorite content will look even more epic on our brightest display ever with Vision Booster
- ADAPTIVE COLOR CONTRAST: Streaming on the go, working from your patio or binge-watching late into the night. The Galaxy S22 adaptive screen automatically optimizes color and brightness, outdoors and indoors
- PREMIUM DESIGN & CRAFTMANSHIP: With a classy, eye-catching glass-metal-glass design, we’re setting a standard for smart phones; With our strongest aluminum frame and the latest Gorilla Glass, this phone is lightweight and durable to help endure scratches and dings
- Locked to T-Mobile Only
- Flex Your Best Angle: With Flex Mode, Just Unfold Your Mobile Phone’S Screen To Your Best Angle For Hands-Free Pics And Video Calls; Choose What You Want To Capture, Set It Down, Stand Back And Shoot Your Best Shot
- A Camera That Goes Steady: Thanks To Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3’S Super Steady Feature, You Can Just Set It Down And Strike A Pose For Picture Perfect Selfies
- Ultra Compact, Ultra Cool: Show Off Your Style Game Without The Tradeoffs; With A Compact Design That Unfolds, You Don’T Have To Compromise Screen Size For Your Favorite Outfit
- Array Of Colors: Whether You’Re Into Sophisticated Neutrals Or Vibrant Tones, You’Ll Turn Heads With Every Take; Complete Your Look With Statement-Making Color Choices Of Phantom Black, Lavender, Green, Or Cream
- Item Package Quantity - 1
- Product Type - Cellular Phone
- Size - 256Gb
- Connectivity Technology - Bluetooth,Wi-Fi
Our conclusion on the Samsung Galaxy S10e vs Samsung Galaxy S20
Both the Samsung Galaxy S10e and the Samsung Galaxy S20 are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Samsung Galaxy S10e and the Samsung Galaxy S20 are both excellent products that will more than do their job!