With the recent release of Samsung’s S20 series of smartphones, you can pick up the S10 and S10 Plus at great prices. But which one should you go with – the Samsung Galaxy S10 or the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
At Product Versus, we’ve made the Samsung Galaxy S10 vs. S10 Plus comparison simple, and we’ve found a winner to help you find the best Samsung Galaxy S10 series smartphone for your needs.
Samsung Galaxy S10 vs. S10 Plus Comparison: Which one is better?
Our Winner? The S10 Plus
Both the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus smartphones are excellent smartphone options and they line up very evenly when it comes to procuct specification. However, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is slightly bigger, has bigger RAM and larger storage space – which is why we have it as out winner in the Samsung Galaxy S10 vs. S10 Plus comparison.
That being said, the S10 and S10 Plus are very similar and the deciding factor for most people will be the size. The S10 being the smaller smartphone is easier to fit in your pocket, but let’s face it – your smartphone doesn’t really spend a lot of time in your pocket, does it?
If you are deciding between the S10 and S10 Plus, our recommendation is to go with the S10 Plus – and you can check out both S10 smartphones on Amazon where you can get a great discount right now.
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase).
- 6.4 inches QHD+ 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~552 ppi density) HDR10+ certified - Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame - IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) > Not advised for beach or pool use - Android 9 (Pie) - Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor.
- 64-bit Octa-Core Processor - Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
- Main (Rear) Triple camera:12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide)+12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto)+ 16mm f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) - Selfie ( Front Camera ):10 MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2 - Video: 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR - Dual OIS (Optical Image Stabilization).
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. No Warranty in the USA.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size