Are you trying to decide between the Samsung Galaxy J3 and the Samsung Galaxy J7?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Samsung Galaxy J3 or the Samsung Galaxy J7 – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Samsung Galaxy J3 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Samsung Galaxy J3 quick facts
Samsung Galaxy J7 quick facts
Samsung Galaxy J3 product details
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- AT&T GSM unlocked Phone. Will not work with CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint. Please check compatibility with your carrier before purchasing the device.
- Requires a Nano sim Card from the provider you plan to use the device with. The Sim Card must be an activated sim card.
- Frequencies Supported: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ; HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 ; LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700)
- 2600mAh Battery, Talk Time Up to 9 hours, Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs, Video Play Time up to 13 hrs, Internet Use Time on 3G: up to 11 hrs, on LTE: up to 12 hrs, on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels Display
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 400GB
- 8 MP Rear Camera with f/1.9, AF, LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 5 MP front Facing Camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android OS, Exynos 7570 Quad, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Mali-T720
- Removable Lithium Ion 2600 mAh capacity
Samsung Galaxy J7 product details
- Cellular Network Supported: 4G LTE FDD B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B17 (700), B28 (700), 3G UMTS B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B8 (900)
- Screen Size: 5.5" 1280 x 720 (HD) Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Connectivity-ANT+. The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Camera: Rear: 13 MP with Flash, Front: 5 MP with flash
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- This product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- 5.5" HD 720x1280 Type LCD, 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos
- 16 GB microSD, up to 256 GB, 2 GB RAM, Android 8.0
- 13MP Rear Camera, 13MP Front Camera, 4G LTE / WCDMA / GSM
- Long-lasting, 3,300 mAh Non-Removable battery with Power Saving Mode keeps you working
- Android 8 Oreo
New products & alternatives to the Samsung Galaxy J3 and the Samsung Galaxy J7
- 💎 Unlocked and ready to use with your preferred GSM Carrier. Compatible with T-Mobile, Metro PCS, and others. Sim card not included. (Not compatible with AT&T, Cricket or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
- 💎 Android 12, Quad-core MT6761V, 770MHz GPU, 2.0GHz and a 12nm processor, 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage, 3300mAh battery
- 💎 13MP main camera and 5MP front camera
- 💎 3 independent card slots for 1* Nano SIM, 1* Nano SIM, 1* TF card(up to 128GB). Dual 4G dual standby
- 💎 6.1” HD+ water-drop display screen, perfect with one-hand set. 155g featherweight, 8.5MM Ultra-slim cell phone
- We’ve gone and done it. Galaxy A13 5G packs our core features into one of the most affordable 5G phones on the market. What does that mean for you? Incredible video capturing and photos with a high-res triple camera, and enhanced storage that has room for all of your favorite memories.
- 6.5" HD+ LCD Display; Android 11; Octa-Core 2.4GHz Processor; 5,000mAh battery; Face Unlock; 90Hz refresh rate
- 64GB Internal Memory (expandable to 1TB); 4GB RAM; 50MP Rear + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Cameras; 5MP Front Camera; 5G
- Carrier: This phone is locked to Simple Mobile, which means this device can only be used on the Simple Mobile wireless network.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data plans starting as low as $25/month
- GSM Unlocked and ready to use with your preferred GSM Carrier. (Not compatible with NEW AT&T or Cricket activations or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
- Display: 6.5 inches, PLS TFT, Resolution 720 x 1600 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM - MicroSD up to 512GB
- Camera: Main 8 MP, f/2.0, AF - Selfie 5 MP, f/2.2
- Platform: OS Android - Chipset Unisoc SC9863A - CPU Octa-core Cortex-A55 - GPU IMG8322
- We’ve crunched some numbers and discovered that three camera lenses means three times the fun. With the Samsung Galaxy A03s you got 13MP Multi-Lens Camera composed by 13MP (F2.2) Wide, 2MP (F2.4) Macro, 2MP (F2.4) Depth.Optical sensor resolution:2 megapixels.Display Type:LCD
- When you’re on the go, responsive processing speed is what you need. Galaxy A03s has you covered with the Octa-core Processor.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s counts on a 5,000mAh reliable, long-lasting battery that helps you keep going at your pace.
- Your cherished moments are essential, so keep them with expandable storage of 32GB and with a RAM of 3GB.
- High-def display —Bold and brilliant with a crisp infinity 6.5" HD plus LCD 720 x 1600 display that’s perfect for keeping in touch or escaping into your entertainment.
Our conclusion on the Samsung Galaxy J3 vs Samsung Galaxy J7
Both the Samsung Galaxy J3 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Samsung Galaxy J3 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 are both excellent products that will more than do their job!