Are you trying to decide between the OnePlus 6T and the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the OnePlus 6T or the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the OnePlus 6T and the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
OnePlus 6T quick facts
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus quick facts
OnePlus 6T product details
- 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM
- Operating system, OxygenOS
- Compatible phone models, A6013
- Wireless communication technology, Cellular
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Dual-SIM Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3G UMTS (WCDMA) 800(B19) /850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700(B9) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 600(B71) / 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 700(B29) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1700(B66) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(25) / 2100(B1) / 2300(B30) / 2600(B7) | TDD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2100(B34) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) /2600(B38) / 5200(B46
- 6.41 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2340 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM, No Card slot
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm), Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 | Primary Camera Dual[ 16MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.6", 1.22µm, OIS, PDAF | 20MP (16 MP effective), f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 1.0µm, PDAF ], Front Camera :16MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus product details
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Internal Memory: 64GB 6GB RAM
- 64GB 6GB RAM of Internal Memory
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge to edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry free
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB
- Fast Wireless Charging: Avoid the wires and power up quickly by placing your phone on a Fast Wireless Charger
New products & alternatives to the OnePlus 6T and the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Google Pixel 6a adapts to you; it’s super fast and secure and powered by Google Tensor, the first chip designed by Google just for Pixel
- Unlocked Android 5G phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Google Fi, Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and other major carriers
- Pixel’s fast-charging all-day battery adapts to you and saves power for the apps you use most
- Take amazing photos with Pixel’s 12 megapixel camera and tools like Magic Eraser, Motion Mode, and Portrait Mode
- With Google Tensor, your phone launches apps fast, pages and images load quickly, and everything runs smoothly
- 5G Enabled - The OnePlus Nord N20 is the perfect entry-level 5G phone, featuring premium specs and an affordable price. *5G compatible with T-mobile, Google Fi, Mint Mobile, Metro by TMO, Simple Mobile. 5G available in selected areas, please check with your carrier.
- 6.43” Display - Immerse yourself into your favorite content with a large FHDplus AMOLED Display, delivering sharp detail and deep colors.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 - With 6GB of powerful RAM and a 5G Snapdragon processor, the N20 5G can handle anything from your favorite content to streaming online games.
- Large 4500mAh Battery - Spend less time plugged in with an extra large battery.
- 33W Fast Charging - Get a day’s power in half an hour with 33W Fast Charging.
- 128GB Large Storage: Create amazing videos and pictures anytime with ease. With TCL 30 SE unlocked cell phone, you won't run out of space - Enjoy collecting memories with large storage of up to 128GB. You can also add up to 512GB of memory with a microSD card (sold separately).
- 6.52" HD+ display: Powered by NXTVISION, AI optimization allows the screen to deliver more colorfulness and crisp clarity to immerse you in subtle details. Eye-comfort modes have better protection against blue light. You will feel less eye strain while using TCL mobile phone 30 SE in dimly lit places and enjoy reading time comfortably under sunlight.
- Wireless carrier: Compatible with the T-Mobile and AT&T LTE networks. This device is currently not certified for use on Verizon. Not compatible with any CDMA networks. (such as Verizon, Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity, etc.)
- 50MP AI triple camera & Gesture shooting: With TCL 30 SE android phone, you can capture fast-moving subjects or take clear photos in dimly lit environments. Gesture shooting entirely frees your hands and makes taking easier.
- Two-day battery life: 5000 mAh massive battery lets you worry less about battery levels during weekends. Two-day battery life keeps you doing what you love, and intelligent charging mode prolongs the battery's lifespan.
- 💎 Unlocked and ready to use with your preferred GSM Carrier. Compatible with T-Mobile, Metro PCS, and others. Sim card not included. (Not compatible with AT&T, Cricket or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
- 💎 Android 12, Quad-core MT6761V, 770MHz GPU, 2.0GHz and a 12nm processor, 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage, 3300mAh battery
- 💎 13MP main camera and 5MP front camera
- 💎 3 independent card slots for 1* Nano SIM, 1* Nano SIM, 1* TF card(up to 128GB). Dual 4G dual standby
- 💎 6.1” HD+ water-drop display screen, perfect with one-hand set. 155g featherweight, 8.5MM Ultra-slim cell phone
- 【65W SUPERVOOC】Accelerated charge velocity shall rocket the 4500mAh battery to a day's power in 15 minutes. Certified by TÜV Rheinland, one shall “Charge & Play” with an absolute peace of mind.
- 【Mediatek Dimensity 900】Powered by a 5G enabled, octa-core monster of a chipset that’s a tad more powerful than the previous CE, consider this the “Best in class” daily driver for entertainment with its “dragon-slaying” power efficiency, thermal control, and support for Wi-Fi 6.
- 【6.43 inch, 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED Display】Shielded by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, scroll, swipe, and enjoy all your entertainment effortlessly on this HDR10+ certified, OnePlus-worthy display.
- 【AI-infused Triple Camera】This amazing camera setup comprises a 64MP main sensor, 119° wide-angle, and a 16MP selfie shooter. Powered by an in-house algorithm, imaging in badly or unevenly lit environments shall become so much easier.
- 【All Flexible】The OnePlus Nord CE 2 is equipped with triple card slots, meaning you have the flexibility to go dual SIM, with an additional micro SD that allows for up to 1TB extendable storage. Also, this phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Our conclusion on the OnePlus 6T vs Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Both the OnePlus 6T and the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the OnePlus 6T and the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus are both excellent products that will more than do their job!