Are you trying to decide between the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 960?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 or the Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 quick facts
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 quick facts
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 product details
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 product details
- Intel i5-6300HQ 2.3 GHz Quad-Core (6M Cache, Turbo up to 3.2 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR3L / 256 GB Solid-State Drive
- 15.6-Inch FHD IPS, Wide-Angle, Anti Glare Screen.
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Dual Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz Processor
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 500 GB HDD + 8 GB SSD Hybrid Drive Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 13 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Screen
- Windows 10 Operating System; Epic Silver Chassis
- EVGA "ACX 2.0+" Cooling Technology - Fine-Tuned to Perfection. EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 1279 MHz / Boost Clock: 1342 MHz. Memory Clock: 7010 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 1024. Memory Detail: 4096MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width 128 Bit / Memory Speed: 0.28ns / Memory Bandwidth: 112.16 GB/s. Recommended PSU: 400W or greater power supply
- System Requirements - PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot. Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows XP
New products & alternatives to the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
- Stable Performance: 128bit graphics card can be used for mainstream games, running smoothly, more stable performance, providing you with a good game experience.
- Low Noise: GTS450 graphics card realizes the perfect balance of low noise and heat dissipation, cooling fans run slowly, providing quiet games and movie experience.
- Durable Materials: 2G graphics card uses durable materials to ensure better electrical performance and longer service life.
- Durable Practical: Gaming graphics card is durable and very practical, providing a better environment for games and multimedia.
- Small Light: GDDR5 graphics card is small in size, light weight, stable operation, and easy to install. It is the perfect choice of game enthusiasts.
- 【2GB DDR3 Memory】The GT 710 is with a 954MHz core clock,up to 1344MHz memory speed,perfect for working,video and photo editing,allows good fluency,which can effectively meet your needs.
- 【Multiple Interfaces】PCI Express 2.0 interface - Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes VGA,Dual-link DVI-D and HDMI outputs for expanded connectivity,support 2 monitors simultaneously.
- 【Low Profile Design】The computer graphics cards is small in size and saves more space,easy to install,plug and play, you can build a compact PC system easily for slim/ITX case.
- 【Independently Powered】No external power supply and the all-solid-state capacitor keeps low power consumption and high performance.If you have any problems,please contact us via amazon messages.
- 【System Support】Windows 10 / Windows 8 & 8.1 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Linux / XP/FreeBSD x86
- HP OEM Pull: MPN H88-1E414-500HP (no retail box or packagiing)
- Chipset Manufacturer: Radeon | Memory: 6GB GDDR6X
- Connectors: 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 2.1 | Compatible Slot: PCI Express 3.0 x 16
- Power Cable Requirement: 8-Pin PCI-E | Features: G-SYNC/FreeSync Compatible, Multiple Monitor Support
- 1 year CUK Hardware Warranty.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU with single fan, Turing Architecture
- 6GB of GDDR6 VRAM, 12 Gb/s Memory Speed, 192-Bit Memory Interface
- Bundled with MazepolyHDMICable
- The GeForce RTX 3060 lets you take on the latest games using the power of Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd generation RTX architecture. Get incredible performance with enhanced Ray Tracing Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors.
- The NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
- RTX on ray tracing to simulate the physical behavior of light to bring real-time, cinematic-quality rendering to even the most visually intense games.
- High-speed GDDR6 memory, PCI-E X16 4.0 with DPx3/HDMI 2.1 four digital I/O interfaces, support 8K resolution output, multi monitors to enjoy wider audio and video entertainment.
- V Ray Tracing Cores(2nd Generation), NV Tensor Cores(3rd Generation), Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate, DLSS, Reflex, Broadcast, Resizable BAR, GeForce Experience, Ansel, FreeStyle, ShadowPlay, Highlights, G-SYNC, Game Ready Drivers, Studio Drivers, GPU Boost, NVLink (SLI-Ready), Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a NV Encoder(7th Generation), NV Decoder(5th Generation), VR Ready, Simultaneous Multi-ProjectionVR, VRWorks Audio, HDCP2.3, PureVideo HD, PhysX, PureVideo HD, CUDA, REFLEX, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision，GameWorks, GameStream-Ready
Our conclusion on the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 vs Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
Both the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 are both excellent products that will more than do their job!