Are you trying to decide between the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 and the TP-Link AC1750?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 or the TP-Link AC1750 – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 and the TP-Link AC1750 are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 quick facts
TP-Link AC1750 quick facts
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 product details
- AC1900 WIFI SPEEDS Up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- DUAL BAND WIFI—Faster connections to more Wi Fi networks.System Requirements: Windows OS or Mac OS computer. Best performance with USB 3.0; compatible with USB 2.0 Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, (32/64 bit). Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later
- MULTIPLE OS SUPPORT—Compatible with Mac and Windows. The Windows standalone diver allows you to use a built in windows configuration tool to connect the adapter to a WiFi network
- 3x4 MIMO DESIGN—More bandwidth capacity when downloading and uploading data to and from the wireless network
- WORKS WITH ANY WIFI ROUTER— Connects to any Wi Fi and for extreme Wi Fi speed
- Fast wifi performance: Get up to 1800 square feet wireless coverage with AC1900 speed (Dual band up to 600 + 1300 Mbps)
- Recommended for up to 30 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports ; 1 x 3.0 and 1 x 2.0 USB ports
- NETGEAR Armor protects your family's WiFi with an automatic shield of security across all your connected devices with a 30-day free trial
- NETGEAR Smart Parental Controls promotes healthy Internet habits, fosters responsibility and builds trust with your kids (30-day free trial included)
TP-Link AC1750 product details
- OneMesh Compatible Router- Form a seamless WiFi when work with TP-Link OneMesh WiFi Extenders
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Extend Wi-Fi Coverage - Boosts Internet Wi-Fi Coverage up to 2000 Square feet and connects up to 32 devices - Compatible with any Router, Gateway, Access Point (2.4GHz - 450Mbps ; 5GHz - 1300Mbps).
- Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones - Enjoy Lag-Free connection to any type of devices, including wired devices via Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Stay connected - Expand coverage for your phone (Galaxy, iPhone, Android etc.), Media Streaming, Gaming, Web Browsing, Alexa, Echo, Ring and more
- Easy Set Up - Smart indicator light helps to install in best optimal location. 3 adjustable external antennas for superior coverage throughout the home
- RE450 is PCMag's Editors Choice Winner. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 30°C (32°F to 86°F)
- Wireless internet router works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450Mbps for 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming comparable to the router Netgear R6700
- 3 external antennas for long range wifi
- Gigabit router with 4 gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, ideal as a gaming router
New products & alternatives to the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 and the TP-Link AC1750
- 6GHz WiFi band dedicated to WiFi 6E devices including Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Enjoy 4K/8K video streaming, AR/VR gaming and HD videoconferencing
- Exceptional 7.8Gbps WiFi speed, 6.5x faster than WiFi 5. Backward compatible for all WiFi devices on 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft. and 40 devices
- Replace your existing WiFi Router (separate modem or modem router required). Compatible with any Internet Service Provider plan up to 1 Gigabit including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more
- Sets up in minutes with the Nighthawk app – easily manage WiFi settings at the device and network level, test internet speed and monitor data usage
- Brand New / Manufacturer Sealed: Netgear R7000-100NAS Dual-Band Router
- Superior WiFi Performance: Gets up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage with AC1900 speed (Dual band up to 600 + 1300 Mbps)
- Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices on over 30 devices simultaneously
- Wired Ethernet ports: plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
- Advanced Technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, etc.
Our conclusion on the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 vs TP-Link AC1750
Both the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 and the TP-Link AC1750 are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 and the TP-Link AC1750 are both excellent products that will more than do their job!