Are you trying to decide between the Motorola Moto G6 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 V?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Motorola Moto G6 or the Samsung Galaxy J7 V – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Motorola Moto G6 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 V are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Motorola Moto G6 quick facts
Samsung Galaxy J7 V quick facts
Motorola Moto G6 product details
- Max vision display, 3D glass back. Enjoy edge-to-edge views on a new stunning 5.7" full HD display with a beautifully designed back
- Creative Camera system. Unleash your creativity with Dual rear cameras and tools for everything from stunning portrait shots to hilarious face filters
- All-day battery and turbo power charging. Go all day without recharging, and then get hours of power in just minutes of charging
- Fast performance. Get all the speed you need with a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor and 4G LTE
- All-day battery. Go more than a full day on a single charge, then get hours of power in just minutes of charging
- 5.7" HD+ Max vision display. Watch your entertainment come alive on a screen that spans from edge to edge
- 13 MP rapid-focus Camera. Never miss a great shot with a Camera that focuses as fast as you do
- Fast performance. Get all the speed you need with a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor and 3 GB of RAM
- Camera description, Rear
- Wireless communication technology, Cellular
- Package Dimensions, 6.3 L x 18.9 H x 13.6 W (centimeters)
Samsung Galaxy J7 V product details
- Compatible with samsung galaxy J7 V 1st Generation (2017 released) / J7 V J727V (Verizon) / J7 2017 / J7 Prime (USA Version) / J7 Perx / J7 Sky Pro / Galaxy Halo. [NOT for galaxy J7 2018 version, NOT for galaxy J7 V 2nd Generation 2018 version, NOT for J7 2015/2016 version, NOT for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime internation version]
- Material: Hard premium polycarbonate (PC) material [outer layer] and hard TPU material [inner layer]
- Dual layer protective design: Inner TPU to absorb shocks and impact while outer hard PC material protect your device from scratches, drop, bumps, dirt, grease, and fingerprints
- Precisely cut openings to allow full access to user interface, camera lens, headphone jack, speakerphone and microphone
- Case only, Screen protector is NOT included in the package.
- Made from the high quality tempered-glass for maximum scratch protection and no residue when removed
- 2.5D rounded edge glass for comfort on the fingers and hand
- 9H hardness, 99.99% HD clarity, and maintains the original touch experience
- Hydrophobic and oleo-phobic coating to reduce sweat and reduce fingerprints
- Include 2 pcs tempered glass screen protectors
- Samsung Galaxy J7 V J7V (2nd Gen) / J7 (2nd Generation) (Verizon) Compatible, Tailored-fit to your device's screen, Maximum Strength
- Made of Japan Hardnest Glass, High Scratch Resistance, Smooth and high touch responsive with Superb Oleophobic Coating
- HIGH GRADE COMPONENTS: Mr.Shield Ballistic Glass screen protectors use the Silicone adhesives for viewing clarity and easy installation and removal.
- 99.99% HD clarity and touch accuracy
- Mr.Shield Limited Lifetime Replacement
New products & alternatives to the Motorola Moto G6 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 V
- For USA Buyers: This Smartphone is not compatible/will not work with any CDMA Networks including: VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR. Please check with your network provider for 3G or 4G/LTE compatibility check before you purchase.
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility, SIM CARD 1 & 2 : [2G : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 and/or 4G : LTE 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B18) / 850(B19) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B39) / 2100(B1) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B7) / 2600(B38) / 3500(B42) / 3700(B43) / 1700|2100(B4) and/or 5G : n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78SA]
- 6.5 inches, IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 64GB Storage, 4GB RAM, microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Android 12, Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8 nm), Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- Will NOT work on Verizon AT&T/BOOST/CRICKET or any CDMA Carrier. 4G VoLTE Worldwide Unlocked Dual Nano sim
- Dual Nano Sim 4G (LTE): B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28/B38/B40/B41 3G: B1/B2/B5/B8/B19, 2G (GSM): B2/B3/B5/B8,- Dual SIM
- 64GB + 4GB MediaTek Helio G37 with 4xA53 2.3GHz + 4xA53 1.8GHz octa-core CPU and 680MHz IMG GE8230 GPU
- Display Size 6.5" Max Vision display HD+ (1600 x 720) | 268ppi LCD | 90Hz refresh rate Active Area-Touch Panel (AA-TP): 89.03%
- Rear Camera Hardware 50MP1 sensor (f/1.8, 0.64µm) 4 in 1 with 1.28µm | PDAF | Quad Pixel technology 8MP (f/2.2, 1.12µm) | 118° ultra-wide angle2 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75µm) | depth 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75µm) | macro Single LED flash / 16 mp Front Camera
- 6.5" Ultra-wide Max Vision HD+ Display, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio (~270 ppi density), 720 x 1600 pixels
- 64GB 4GB RAM, MediaTek Helio G37, Octa-core, PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU, Android 11, 5000mAh Battery
- Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8 + 2MP, f/2.4, (depth) + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100, 4G: LTE band 1/2/3/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/25/26/29/30/38/41/66/71 - Single SIM
- No Warranty. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Cricket, Boost
Our conclusion on the Motorola Moto G6 vs Samsung Galaxy J7 V
Both the Motorola Moto G6 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 V are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Motorola Moto G6 and the Samsung Galaxy J7 V are both excellent products that will more than do their job!