Are you trying to decide between the Motorola Moto G Power and the Motorola Moto G Stylus?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Motorola Moto G Power or the Motorola Moto G Stylus – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Motorola Moto G Power and the Motorola Moto G Stylus are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Motorola Moto G Power quick facts
Motorola Moto G Stylus quick facts
Motorola Moto G Power product details
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network. To use this Device on Verizon, first, provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless. Devices - activate or switch devices - activate.Optical sensor resolution:48 megapixels.Maximum display resolution:HD+ (1600x720) | 267ppi .Display Type:IPS
- Up to three-day battery. Capture more of life without stopping to recharge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- 48 MP triple camera system. Take stunning photos in any light, as well as beautifully blurred portraits and incredibly detailed closeups.
- 6.6" Max Vision HD, display. Watch games, movies, and video chats come to life on an ultra-wide screen.
- Has a 2020 Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, updated from the 2019 Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 in the moto g power 2020.Lag-free performance. Get more done without slowing down thanks to a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor.
- 6.5" Ultra-wide Max Vision HD+ Display, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio (~270 ppi density), 720 x 1600 pixels
- 64GB 4GB RAM, MediaTek Helio G37, Octa-core, PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU, Android 11, 5000mAh Battery
- Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8 + 2MP, f/2.4, (depth) + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100, 4G: LTE band 1/2/3/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/25/26/29/30/38/41/66/71 - Single SIM
- No Warranty. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Cricket, Boost
- Product Type -Cellular Phone
- Package Quantity-1
- Package Dimension-6.8899999929722 inchesL X 3.6199999963076 inchesW X 1.849999998113 inchesH
- Package Weight -0.76941329438 Lbs
Motorola Moto G Stylus product details
- Carrier Compatibility: AT&T: VoLTE, Verizon: VoLTE, T Mobile: VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone: GSM, CDMA. Does not support: U.S. Cellular, Xfinity Wireless, Spectrum, Optimum Mobile. For all carrier compatibility details - please check the product images in detail
- Built-in stylus. Retouch photos, jot notes, sketch artwork, and control a growing number of games and all apps with pinpoint precision. Body material-Plastic
- 48 MP quad camera system. Showcase your creativity from every perspective, from ultra-wide angle shots to detailed close-ups and everything in between.
- Faster, smoother performance. Feel the instant response with every touch and tap of the stylus thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor.
- 128 GB of storage. Carry more photos, songs, games, and movies and never give storage a second thought.
- Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- 48MP quad camera system: Showcase your creativity from every perspective, from ultra-wide angle shots to detailed close-ups and everything in between.
- 128GB of storage and up to 1TB expandable with microSD, Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor, and 4GB of RAM; 6.8” FHD plus Max Vision Display
- Carrier: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means this device can only be used on the Tracfone wireless network.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data plans starting as low as dollars20/month
- Product Type -Cellular Phone
- Package Quantity-1
- Package Dimensions - 9.79 inches L X 4.36inches W X 2.23 inches H
- Package Weight - 0.74 Lbs
New products & alternatives to the Motorola Moto G Power and the Motorola Moto G Stylus
- The phone will only work on a verizon network. No other wireless carrier is compatible with the phone
- The phone comes in a renewed condition with a travel adapter, data cable, and a sim pin tool. No other accessories are included.
- 64GB built-in storage. Never give storage a second thought—hold hundreds of apps and videos or over 1000 songs.
- 6.5" HD+ display with 90 Hz refresh rate. Bring games, movies, and video chats to life on a fast and fluid, ultra-wide screen.
- Water-repellent design. Keep your phone safe from accidental spills and splashes.
- Turn up the wow factor with features you won't believe like a 5,000mAh battery that provides power for up to three days.
- A 6.5" Max Vision HD+ 90Hz display with a top of the line refresh rate, and a mystifying 50MP main camera that won't miss a thing.
- A 64 GB of internal storage for your memories
- This phone is locked for use with SIMPLE Mobile.
- Compatible with SIMPLE Mobile Unlimited talk, text & data plans starting at $25/mo.
- Product 1: MORE WAYS TO TELL YOUR STORY: 50MP camera system + Dual Capture. Take professional-looking portraits and close-up photos.
- Product 1: UP TO THREE DAYS OF BATTERY LIFE: Leave the charger at home. With a massive 5000mAh battery, you can go up to three days1 on a single charge.
- Product 1: REFRESH YOUR PERSPECTIVE + EXPAND YOUR VIEW: With a 90Hz refresh rate, it’s smooth and seamless with far less lag. The 6.5" Max Vision HD+ display gives you maximum viewing thanks to a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Product 1: HOLD EVERYTHING: With 64GB built in2, you have tons of room for photos, movies, songs, apps, and games. And you can always add up to 512GB more using a microSD card.
- Product 2: DUAL CAMERA SYSTEM: Get professional-looking portraits with a blur effect using the depth sensor. The 13MP camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) captures your subject in the blink of an eye.
- Take control of your creativity with a 48MP quad camera system.
- A slide-out stylus perfect for pinpoint edits, and a 6.8" FHD+ Max Vision Display that serves as the perfect canvas.
- Power up your experience with a 5000 mAh battery.
- This phone is locked for use with Total by Verizon
Our conclusion on the Motorola Moto G Power vs Motorola Moto G Stylus
Both the Motorola Moto G Power and the Motorola Moto G Stylus are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Motorola Moto G Power and the Motorola Moto G Stylus are both excellent products that will more than do their job!