Are you trying to decide between the LG Stylo 6 and the Motorola Moto G Stylus?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the LG Stylo 6 or the Motorola Moto G Stylus – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the LG Stylo 6 and the Motorola Moto G Stylus are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
LG Stylo 6 quick facts
Motorola Moto G Stylus quick facts
LG Stylo 6 product details
- 6.8" FHD+ FullVision Display 20.5:9, 2460x1080, Built-In Stylus Pen, 4000mAh Battery, Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB, 3GB, MediaTek Helio P35, Octa Core, (4x2.3GHz, and 4x1.8GHz), PowerVR GE8320, Android 10
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.8) Standard + 5MP (F2.2) Wide + 5MP (F2.2) Depth, Front Camera: 13MP (F2.0)
- 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100, 4G LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/12/13/20/25/66/71 - Single SIM
- No Warranty. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Cricket, Boost.
- Unlocked for GSM Carriers such as: T-Mobile and AT&T | Will NOT work with CDMA carriers: Sprint and Verizon
- Large 6.8" FHD+ FullVision Display
- Built-In Stylus Pen | Triple Camera System
- 3 GB RAM / 64 GB Storage / expandable microSD
- 4,000 mAh Battery
- 6.8" FHD+ FullVision Display
- Built-In Stylus Pen
- Triple Camera System
- 4,000 mAh Battery
- 3 GB RAM / 64 GB ROM / expandable microSD
Motorola Moto G Stylus product details
- Carrier Compatibility: AT&T: VoLTE, Verizon: VoLTE, T Mobile: VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone: GSM, CDMA. Does not support: U.S. Cellular, Xfinity Wireless, Spectrum, Optimum Mobile. For all carrier compatibility details - please check the product images in detail
- Built-in stylus. Retouch photos, jot notes, sketch artwork, and control a growing number of games and all apps with pinpoint precision. Body material-Plastic
- 48 MP quad camera system. Showcase your creativity from every perspective, from ultra-wide angle shots to detailed close-ups and everything in between.
- Faster, smoother performance. Feel the instant response with every touch and tap of the stylus thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor.
- 128 GB of storage. Carry more photos, songs, games, and movies and never give storage a second thought.
- Carrier compatibility: AT&T: VoLTE, Verizon: VoLTE, T Mobile: VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone: GSM, CDMA Does not support:Boost, U.S. Cellular, Xfinity Wireless, Spectrum, Optimum Mobile. For all carrier compatibility details - please check the product images in detail.Maximum display resolution:1080x2460 .Display Type:IPS
- Built-in stylus. Sketch freely, add handwritten notes to photos, and edit images with precision using a push-pen stylus.
- Up to 2-day battery life. Get creative, play games, or binge watch your favorite series without worry thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- Versatile 50 MP camera system. Capture everything from breathtaking ultra-wide images to extreme close-ups.
- 6.8" Max Vision FHD+ display. Bring movies, videos, and games to life, and view your notes and sketches in Full HD+ detail.
- Product Type -Cellular Phone
- Package Quantity-1
- Package Dimensions - 9.79 inches L X 4.36inches W X 2.23 inches H
- Package Weight - 0.74 Lbs
New products & alternatives to the LG Stylo 6 and the Motorola Moto G Stylus
- 🔥【Smartphone Available Frequency Regarding Service Provider】T-mobile:1700/2100(WCDMA)【Available✅】; AT&T:1900MHz(WCDMA)【Available✅】;Verizon:800/1900(CDMA2000)【Not Available❎】;Sprint: 800/1900(CDMA2000)【Not Available❎】The mobile phone support T-mobile，AT&T，Straight Talk，Cricket Wireless，Google Project Fi，Lycamobile，MetroPCS ，MintMobile， does not support the Telecom CDMA network. (For example USA operators：Verizon，Sprint，U.S Cellular，Boost Mobile，FreedomPop，Ting）
- 🔥【Powerful Processor】The powerful processor greatly improves the network, running speed, frame rate and picture smoothness when playing large games.
- 🔥【Dual SIM Unlocked Phone】Dual card dual standby, high‑definition full screen, smart phone, high‑quality performance.
- 🔥【Multiple Functions】Face recognition can accurately recognize faces, bringing science fiction unlocking experience.High definition camera, vivid colors, every photo is as beautiful as wallpaper.
- 😘😘【Service】Your satisfaction is always our highest priority. If you're not satisfied with our product, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer service will reply you within 24 hours and provide you with a satisfactory solution.
- ANDROID 12 OS: Ulefone Armor X6 Pro rugged phone is equipped with the latest Android 12 Operating System with more much new features, making the cell phone more smarter, more efficient and convenient operation experience. PS: Ulefone Armor X6 Pro is compatible with T-Mobile, AT&T(Not newest sim card), Cricket (Not newest sim card), etc 4G GSM network carriers. NOT WORK WITH VERIZON.
- QUAD-CORE & 4+32GB: Ulefone Armor X6 Pro unlocked smartphone equipped with MediaTek quad-core CPU, up to 2.0GHz frequency, with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM, which can run multitask, movies watching, and games playing, also support to add one more 128GB TF Card, you can get more space for precious files, photos, music and etc.
- 13MP MAIN CAMERA: Ulefone Armor X6 Pro cell phone features a 13MP rear main camera, the dual flash insist to present high quality images even in miserably low light. A front-facing 5MP camera for face unlock and beautiful, natural selfie.
- UNDERWATER CAMERA: The underwater camera mode of Ulefone Armor X6 Pro rugged smartphone can be able to catch wonderful memories while swimming or other activities under the water. Kindly Reminder: Wear and tear for daily use or serious drops may weaken or invalidate the phone waterproofing.
- 4000MAH BATTERY: Ulefone Armor X6 Pro unlocked cell phone adopts robust 4000mAh Li-polymer battery with aerospace-grade cells, supports 430 hours standby time and up to 13 hours talk time.
- Compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile networks and their MVNO networks. Sim card not included. Please check with your carrier directly for more information on their Bring Your Own Device program compatibility. (Not compatible with Verizon or with CDMA Networks like Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- With an ultra-large 6.3” display and screen-to-body ratio of 85%, A9L is even more dynamic, pocket friendly, and accessible than ever before.
- A quad-core MediaTek processor, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage give you the ability to multitask between social media, games and streaming seamlessly. Storage is expandable up to 512GB by inserting a microSD card (microSD card not included).
- Capture your most precious moments with 5MP rear cameras with dual flash. The 2MP front camera allows you to take the selfie anytime and anywhere.
- A9L sports a 3,000mAh long-lasting battery, powering all your daily activities with ease.
- Unlocked Smartphone - The TCL 30XL works with most major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile (Sprint not included). This android phone is also compatible with Metro PCS, Simple Mobile, Cricket, Ultra Mobile, H2O, Visible, Tello, Consumer Cellular, RedPocket (Only GSMA network), Pure talk, Viya, etc. For Straight Talk and TracFone, this model only supports T-Mobile and AT&T compatible Sim cards but does not support Verizon compatible sim card. This cell phone isn't compatible with CDMA networks, such as Sprint, Assurance wireless, Spectrum, Xfinity, Boost Mobile, etc.
- Cinematic Viewing Experience - Featuring a 6.82 inch expansive screen with 20.5:9 aspect ratio and dual speakers design, the TCL 30XL android phone allows you to enjoy the thrill of cinematic viewing. The unique TCL NXTVISION Technology is able to boost color, clarity and contrast of visuals while protecting your eyes from harmful blue light. This TCL phone can work as a decent gaming phone, and is also perfect for streaming video and making video calls.
- Large Battery, Fun for All Day - The 5000mAh mighty battery of this unlocked android smartphone can power up your entertainment for up to 3 days on one charge (estimated data based on internal lab test). With 18W fast-charging and an on-the-go reverse charging (OTG cable not included) option you can fuel and refuel your mobile phone in an instant.
- Powerful, Smooth and Safe - With the 6GB Ram storage and Octa-Core processor, this unlocked cell phone provides you with an instant response time. Keep all of your precious memories with the 64GB built-in storage, and even more with a Micro SD card (sold separately) that lets you add up to 512GB memory. You can also multitask smoothly thanks to the Android 12 operating system and the floating window mode. The phone’s face unlock technology brings a carefree experience with abundant joy.
- Seize the Beauty of Life - Explore the allure of highly detailed shots and broad landscape with the 50MP AI quad camera of this android phone. The AI camera system can optimize your picture according to different lighting conditions, and clear any unnecessary object that you select in the background, allowing you to be the protagonist all the time. The 13MP front-facing selfie camera of this stylish smartphone can capture you in a unique way.
Our conclusion on the LG Stylo 6 vs Motorola Moto G Stylus
Both the LG Stylo 6 and the Motorola Moto G Stylus are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the LG Stylo 6 and the Motorola Moto G Stylus are both excellent products that will more than do their job!