Looking for a new Geforce GTX graphics card and not sure which one to go with – the 1660 Super or the 1660 Ti?
At Product Versus, we’ve tried to make the GTX 1660 Super vs GTX 1660 Ti comparison as simple as possible – but finding a definitive winner was a tough ask in this graphics card comparison!
GTX 1660 Super vs GTX 1660 Ti: Which one is better?
Our Winner? It’s a tie!
The GTX 1660 Super and the GTX 1660 Ti have some slight differences but they are very similar graphics cards and overall we haven’t been able to split them to crown a winner.
If you are looking for a new Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card and are deciding between the 1660 Super and the 1660 Ti, you shouldn’t worry about making sure you get the best one – because they are almost identical.
Overall, you can’t go wrong if your graphics card selection has come down to choosing between the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super and the GTX 1660 Ti, and you can view more product specs, reviews and latest discounted prices at Amazon.
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1408 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR6 memory in a 2.7 slot form Factor
- Supports up-to 3 monitors with HDMI 2.0B, DisplayPort 1.4, and DVI-D ports
- Dual-fan cooling provides doubled airflow for 3x quieter gameplay
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and quantumcloud
- Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run 15% faster and last 2.5 longer than reference video cards
- Real Boost Clock: 1845 MegaHertz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR6
- Dual fan offers higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision x1: EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 year warranty