Are you trying to decide between the Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal and the Fitbit?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal or the Fitbit – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal and the Fitbit are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal quick facts
|1||Calorie Counter - EasyFit||772 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
|2||Etekcity Food Nutrition Kitchen Scale, Digital Grams and Ounces for Weight Loss, Baking, Cooking,...||113,208 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
|3||The Food Counter’s Pocket Companion, Fifth Edition: Calories, Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats, Fiber,...||392 Reviews||VIEW PRODUCT|
Fitbit quick facts
Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal product details
- Track calories, exercises and macros. create your own food and watch animated statistics.
- Lose weight or gain muscles by estimating your daily calories, tracking your food and exercises.
- Choose between 24 beautiful colors.
- Arabic (Publication Language)
- New & Upgraded: Featuring more accurate sensors and a larger weighing area, the Choice Smart Nutrition Scale is the perfect upgrade to any kitchen
- Set Goals: Create your own nutrition goals on the free VeSync app with 19 nutrition metrics such as daily calorie intake, sugar intake, and more
- Nutritionix Database: Simply scan your food’s barcode to automatically add it to VeSync. VeSync receives its food data from Nutritionix’s extensive nutrition database
- Customizable Units: Choose the measurement units highlighted on the scale’s display. By default, the scale shows oz, lb:oz, fl’oz (water/milk), g, mL (water/milk), but you can remove the units you don’t use in the VeSync app
- Sync Results: Share your progress with coaches, doctors, or friends, and you can sync your nutrition data with Fitbit, and Apple Health
- Stephenson, Jane (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 176 Pages - 03/01/2022 (Publication Date) - The Experiment (Publisher)
Fitbit product details
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership).Band Size : Small: Fits wrist 5.1" - 6.7" in circumference. Large: Fits wrist 6.7" - 8.3" in circumference
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being)
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs and more (New & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Content and features may change)
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Water resistance depth:50 meters
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors
- Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 Heart rate tracking
New products & alternatives to the Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal and the Fitbit
- Product 1: Syncs with fitness app: sync data like CALORIES, vitamins, minerals and more with fit bit and Apple health
- Product 1: Nutritionix database: get instant access to about 1 million food database. Add and customize your own food data as needed
- Product 1: Smart Bluetooth: works with Bluetooth on iOS and Android. You can easily operate the scale through smart VeSync app to Tare, convert units and adjust display time
- Product 1: Track macros: set your health goal of Keta, diet, or balanced, and make progress for a better living. Get a daily, weekly, monthly analysis report
- Product 2: FSA / HSA eligible
- AMAZING ACCURACY CHOICE - Benefiting from over 20years scale professional experience, we make the smart body fat scale with best-in-class technology and expertise, and proudly guarantee high accuracy not only for body weight at 0.1lb/0.05kg increment, but also for credible body composition data.
- EASY SETUP AND PRIVACY - The smart bathroom scale is super convenient setup for your family and friends to create unlimited users, especially safe and friendly-user setup for pregnant and children mode for measuring only weight and BMI. All user data of Vitafit App are secured and stored in US and EU Cloud Server via AWS（Amazon Web Services). We protect your personal privacy by best-in-class standard.
- 13 KEY BODY COMPOSITION – The wireless body analyzer only shows body weight on the scale, and the Vitafit App provides 13 key body composition measurements, including body fat, BMI, muscle, body water, protein, bone, BMR (basal metabolic rate), metabolic age, and more, so you can freely track your improvement and finetune your fitness goals beyond body weight only.
- SYNC AND SHARE – The digital scale App is designed for friendly-user. Sync your data with popular fitness apps Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit to conveniently view your fitness graphs. Furthermore, easily share your progress on major social media platform.
- BEYOND OUR SMART SCALES – Our scale factory was established in 2001. Our first-class quality and social management system has been certified by ISO and Social Accountability. All Vitafit products are supported by our US customer service center in the heartland state Missouri. Vitafit: Inspired by Life, for Better Life.
- Touchless tare design. Compared with the traditional kitchen food scale, RENPHO’s touchless kitchen food scale allows you to zero out the scale with the wave of a hand over the sensor 0.8-2in (2-5cm), making it easier and cleaner to achieve accurate control of ingredients.
- Accurate measurements. The digital food scale is equipped with 4 high-precision sensors to ensure accurate measurement in 1g/0.05oz increment to control your intake. Available in measuring range of 0.05oz - 22lb.
- Multiple units. Switch among 5 units (oz / fl'oz / lb:oz / ml / g) with one button according to your preference when cooking or baking at home.
- Large LED display. Features a large, clear LED display(1.2 x 2.0in), easy to read from any angle. 120s idle auto-off feature preserves battery life.
- Easy cleaning and storage. The food weight scale is plated with tempered glass for easy wipe-cleaning. Measures 8.3*6.3*0.7 inches for compact storage anywhere.
- Max Capacity: Weigh objects as heavy as 22 lb / 10 kg and as light as 0.1 oz / 2 g in increments of 0.05 oz / 1 g
- Water-Resistant Design: The scale features an IPX6 water-resistant design, allowing you to easily measure liquids and wipe the scale clean
- Rechargeable Battery: The scale also features a 300mAh rechargeable battery and comes with a USB-C charging cable
- 5 Units: Choose between ounces, pounds and ounces, grams, milliliters (milk and water), and fluid ounces (milk and water)
- Bonus Features: Use the tare feature and hold function for added convenience
- 【Multi-Function Smart Watch】: Tamispit fitness tracker can provide all-around health tracking, allowing you accurately track 24-hour heart rate, blood oxygen levels, and stress levels. Automatically monitor your sleep (Deep sleep, Light sleep), and professionally analyzes sleep quality to help you adjust your sleep habits.
- 【24 Sports Modes & 5 ATM Waterproof】: This GPS smartwatch features 24 sports modes to check all-day activity data like steps, distance. Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the smartwatch for swimming, and it will record your achievements even underwater.
- 【Smart Notifications】: Stay connected with calls, text, and other app notifications. Equipped convenient tools like timer, stopwatch, wrist sense, DND mode, find phone, sedentary reminder, music control, and weather display. Impressive 7-day battery life between a 2h flash charge, you can relax and enjoy more than a week of travel or work. The bluetooth smart watch can stand by for up to 45 days when not in use.
- 【Personalized Custom Dial】: Immerse yourself in the 1.7" super-large and colorful HD display, and see all your incoming text and calls in expansive quality. Express more of yourself with 200+ watch faces and editable watch faces & widgets - or customize with your photos.
- 【Digital Smart Watch For Android IOS Phones】: The fitness tracker watch is compatible with iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4 and above devices. Download and install the Free "GloryFit" APP, bind this smartwatch to your cell phone, and you can receive alerts of the SMS, incoming calls, and SNS.
Our conclusion on the Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal vs Fitbit
Both the Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal and the Fitbit are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal and the Fitbit are both excellent products that will more than do their job!