Looking for a new set of Apple earbuds and wondering which one to go with – Apple AirPods 2 or the Apple AirPods Pro?
At Product Versus, we’ve tried to make the Apple AirPods 2 vs AirPods Pro comparison as simple as possible – but the answer comes down to one single preference – if you want active noise cancellation, or not?
Apple AirPods 2 vs AirPods Pro Comparison: Which one is better?
Our Winner? The AirPods Pro
The major difference between the Apple AirPods 2 and the Apple AirPods Pro is that the AirPods Por have active noise cancellation and a snug in-ear fit, while the AirPods 2 have have a “looser” fit and rely on noise isolation to help block out background noise.
Our winner are the AirPods Pro because we prefer the snug in-ear fit and active noise cancellation. However, the fit and the active noise cancellation are not everyone’s cup of tea when it comes to earbuds, and you’re one of those people, then the AirPods 2 are going to be the better option for you.
The Apple AirPods 2 vs AirPods Pro comparison is relatively simple, and you can view more product specs, reviews and latest discounted prices at Amazon.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices