Are you trying to decide between the AMD Radeon RX 470 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the AMD Radeon RX 470 or the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the AMD Radeon RX 470 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
AMD Radeon RX 470 quick facts
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile quick facts
AMD Radeon RX 470 product details
- 1270 MHz factory-overclocked GPU with 8GB GDDR5 VRAM for an improved gaming experience with intuitive 1-click overclocking
- Aura RGB lighting allows unique styling and personalization with six lighting effects across Millions of colors
- DirectCU II with patented Dual wing-blade 0dB fans maximizes airflow for 30% cooler and 3x quieter gameplay
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Stream Processor 2048 Units
- Boost Clock 1270 MHz
- 4GB 256-bit GDDR5
- PCI-Express 3.0
- 8-Pin Power Connector
- 1216 MHz GPU Boost Clock (OC mode) for outstanding gaming / mining experience
- Great ETHEREUM and other coin mining card, can normally generate 23-28 mH/s
- Award-winning Dual-X fans cooling solution provides doubled airflow for 5x quieter gameplay
- Brown Box package, AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium with DVI-D ports
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile product details
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor 2.8 GHz (max boost speed up to 3.8GHz) 6MB Cache, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics 2GB Dedicated Video memorry
- 15.6-inch 4K IPS 10-point multitouch screen, Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution Widescreen LED, Convertible 360° flip-and-fold design, Stylus Capable Screen, Windows Ink Capable, Stylus not included
- 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 MHz, 512GB Solid State Drive, Backlit keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Thunderbolt port for connecting advanced monitors and external drives, NO Optical Drive
- Ultra-fast 802.11 A/C WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 1USB Type-C port, 1 SuperSpeed 10Gbs USB 3.1 port, 2X high speed USB 3.0, 1x Combo audio jack, JBL Stereo Speakers with Dolby Audio, HD webcam with two microphones
- Windows 10 home 64 bit, Weighs4.41lbs, measures 0.8" thin, Battery life up to 8 hours, Color: Silver
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P at 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm. Recommended PSU: 300W
New products & alternatives to the AMD Radeon RX 470 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile
- "RX580 GPU: 100% Original AMD Radeon chipset (chip RX 580/570/574/470/474 send randomly) 100% Genuine 8GB GDDR5 256 Bit 100% tested working before shipment 100% brand new and high quality Core frequency:1284MHz Stream processor: 2048SP Memory frequency: 8000/8100MHz Interface Type:PCI Express 3.0 16X I/O interface:HDMI DVI DisplayPort 3D API: DirectX 12 Power connector: 6pin or 8pin The maximum power consumption: 145W Recommended power: 500W above"
- Low Noise：This Graphics Card Has Low Noise And Quiet Work, Providing A Better Environment For Games And Multimedia.
- Appearance：This Video Cards For Pc Is Made Of High-Quality Abs Material. The Fancy And Cool Appearance Makes The Graphics Card Visually More Legendary, With Good Heat Dissipation Effect, Sturdiness And Durability, And Long Service Life.
- Good Experience：It Is Optimized To Provide An Excellent Gaming Experience With A Stylish And Streamlined Design
- Feature： The Computer Graphics Card Has A Lower Working Temperature And Higher Efficiency, Which Can Effectively Meet Your Needs
- High Efficiency：The Computer Graphics Card Has A Lower Working Temperature And Higher Efficiency, Which Can Effectively Meet Your Needs, Make Games And Works Performance More Stable.
- 【High Speed】: Power by new Polaris architecture, matching 512 CUDA Cores and GDDR5 video memory with up to 7 Gbps memory speed to ensure a smooth gaming and application experience.
- 【Stay Cool】: Silent 9cm cooling fan with 9 custom fan blades, cooperating with wide aluminum fin-stack array heatsink to extract more heat and double distributes it more efficiently, which keep the GPU cooler and running longer.
- 【Low Power Consumption】: No external power supply, just plug and play(Please ensure that your computer already has the driver for this type of GPU, otherwise please go to AMD's wensite to download). About 50W full-load power consumption, 400W minimum PSU recommendation.
- 【Abundant Technology】: Support OpenCL 2.0, OpenGL 4.5, AMD FreeSync Technology, AMD LiquidVR Technology, DirectX 12 Technology, AMD Eyefinity Technology (Gaming), AMD Frame Rate Target Control, AMD Virtual Super Resolution, The Vulkan API. Support HDMI 4K 60Hz output, support 4K H264 Decode/Encode and H265/HEVC Decode/Encode.
- 【Reliable Quality】: All solid capacitors, integrated thickened heat dissipation module, strengthened PCB materials with 3 Year Warranty & 24-hour aftersale technical support.
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 512 stream processor chip(CUDA), single slot design, compatible with HTPC platform
- Low Profile ultra ITX size perfect in any case (SFF or Mini itx case)
- GDDR5 high-speed video memory can ensure a speed up to 6000 MHz, bringing a smooth game and application experience.
- Support 8K resolution display port output.
- Memory Speed:6.0 Gbps
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Stream Processor: 512
- Boost Clock: Up to 1071MHz
- Memory Clock: 6 Gbps
Our conclusion on the AMD Radeon RX 470 vs Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile
Both the AMD Radeon RX 470 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the AMD Radeon RX 470 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile are both excellent products that will more than do their job!