Are you trying to decide between the AMD Radeon R5 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050?
Product Versus will provide you with all the product details so you can quickly compare the facts to find which product is right for you – the AMD Radeon R5 or the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 – and find out exactly what the differences are.
Both the AMD Radeon R5 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 are quality products, so read on to find out which one is best for your needs!
AMD Radeon R5 quick facts
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 quick facts
AMD Radeon R5 product details
- Memory Size: 1 GB
- Memory Technology: GDDR3 SDRAM
- Interface: DVI Display Port
- Bus Type: PCI Express
- Cooling Components Included: Fan with Heatsink
- Support 4K display at windows 10, 8.1, 7 etc, PCI-Express 3.0 x8
- Supports DirectX 12, Mantle, OpenGL 4.4, Vulkan
- Performance card for gaming, with DP and DVI ports, supports dual monitors.
- Smooth H.264 Video Playback for Youtube and Twitch
- US technical support service via phone or email.
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 product details
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
New products & alternatives to the AMD Radeon R5 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- 64GB RAM | 2TB SSD
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Hexa-Core Ryzen 5 5600H (Base Clock 3.3GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.2GHz, 16MB L3 Cache, 12 Threads)
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-glare 120Hz Display (DC dimmer), Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- 2 x USB-A 3.2, 1 x USB-C 3.2 (Support Data Transfer only), 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / Microphone combo jack
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home, White Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth 5.0, Nahimic Audio, 720p HD Webcam with Privacy Shutter, Up to 5 Hours of Battery Life【Including a HDMI Cable】
- 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Octa-core Ryzen 7 5700U (Base Clock 1.1GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.3GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 16 Threads)
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Glossy Touchscreen (Glossy Display, With stylus support), Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX450 2GB Graphic, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- 1 x USB-C 3.2, 1 x USB-A 3.2, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x MicroSD Card Reader, 1 x Combo Audio Jack
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth 5, Dual-speaker Harman Kardon-certified Audio System, ASUS SonicMaster Stereo Audio System, HD camera with IR function, Up to 11 Hours of Battery Life【A HDMI Cable Included】
- 【11.6 inches HD Display】11.6 inches HD(1366 x 768) Display, the thin and light design allows you to tackle your busiest days on-the-go.
- 【AMD A-Series A6 Processor】AMD A-Series A6 9220C up to 2.7GHz, dual-core.
- 【Memory & Storage】4GB DDR4 Memory, 288GB Storage (32GB eMMC+MTC 256GB Flash Memory), Built-in 720p HD webcam with dual array microphone for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 【Designed to keep up with you】Get the responsive performance you're looking for with an AMD processor, AMD Radeon R5, ample storage and a long battery life that helps you get everything done.
- 【Google Chrome OS included】Chrome OS, Battery life up to 10.75 hrs, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0, Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer, weighs 2.42 lbs, 11.02’’ x 7.87’’ x 0.67’’ in, Onyx Black.
- 2GB DDR3: For AMD chip, 2GB DDR3 discrete graphics card, powerful image processing capability, 600MHz memory frequency, smoother gaming and application experience.
- Interface: PCI Express X16 3.0 bus interface, HD Multimedia Interfacex1, DVIx1, VGAx1 display interface.
- Integrated: One piece cooling module, rapid cooling, increase the diversion space of the cooling module, let the strong wind brought by the fan pass quickly, and take away the core heat.
- PCB Board: Graphics card adopts PCB board, which is resistant to high temperature and cold, and will not be deformed after long term use, thus ensuring long term stability
- Stable Structure: Stable structure, excellent performance, lower operating temperature, and higher efficiency. Suitable for desktop computers
- 1066MHz Memory Clock: This 2GB desktop graphics card with 64bit provides 625MHz GPU clock and 1066MHz memory clock.
- Easy Installation: This desktop graphics card is small and space saving, which can be easily installed in PC chassis.
- 3 Display Ports: This 2GB DDR3 graphics card comes with 3 display ports, including HD Multimedia Interface, VGA and DVI.
- Low Power Consumption: This 2GB desktop graphics card with low power consumption will improve multimedia performance, expand desktop and accelerate applications.
- PCI Express x16 2.1: This for desktop graphics cards uses PCI Express x16 2.1 bus interface, easy to install.
Our conclusion on the AMD Radeon R5 vs Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
Both the AMD Radeon R5 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 are high quality products and we are sure you will be happy with either one. In the end it comes down to your budget and the value for money you are looking for.
Either way, the AMD Radeon R5 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 are both excellent products that will more than do their job!